Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mail Away Obi & Proto Skeletor

__________
Recent Acquisitions
 From a supplier of other legit loose figures and some highly priced prototypes I purchased this "Prototype" Skeletor from the Super 7 ReAction line in 2015.
Here is a shot of the retail version.
The figure has production marks on the back of the legs.


Detail on the head of the Staff. It's molded in the same color plastic as the figure instead of the darker plastic in the retail version, so I tend to believe this may be a legit prototype.
The joints are a bit loose from what I expect from a figure, but I don't own and ReAction figures so this may be the way they are. 

Obi-Wan Frito Lay Mail Away


I got a pair of Ghost Obi-Wan figures today. Neither came with a Lightsaber, but I have a plethora of extra sabers and the hand is molded to hold one.


 The figure had NO articulation.
 Both have the same Sku# but one box has a sticker covering what was probably a misspelling. I will consider this a "Packaging Variant" in my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment