Monday, January 29, 2018

50% Clearance Target

Who would say no to 50% OFF anything Star Wars???
.
     I work between a Target and a 5 Below so I make a weekly pilgrimage to each at least once a week. I do the 5 Below more frequently because they stock new toys every day. It's easy to get a "Shopping fix" in for a few dollars. 

     I saw a BB-8 that opened into a death star style play set. It was 50% off from 199.99 down to $99.99.. more than I was ready to spend since I'm taking my car in for inspection in a few days. Maybe it will be a higher % off by Sunday. 
Forces of Destiny

     The "Figure +1" variety sets were 50% off from $24.99 to $12.99. 
There is still a Larger package that has the Endor Princess Leia with Ewok that was at a higher price point and is still full retail price. I restrained myself and only got one of each.


    These are based on web cartoons of the female characters geared for young female fans. I'll have to do a bit of digging but I don't believe the line will be continued so these could become a rare commodity if it's a once and done promotion. I remember the Queen Amidala Dolls that came out with Episode I. They were amazingly detailed and even though they are Dolls, they are Star Wars and I wish I had some MIB of those.
Here is my Forces of Destiny shelf. I have all 3 of the single dolls and 2 of the doll+1 packs. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment