Monday, February 5, 2018

Mini 6pcs Bootleg China

Newly Arrived From China:
Creepy Eyed Vader. The sculpting of the figure is good enough that a good custom paint job would make this a way cooler bootleg.
A 6 figure set of "Cake Topper" style or Non-Action figures. This set includes 2 Classic characters (Vader & Yoda) 2 Prequel figures (Darth Maul & Trooper) and 2 Animated series characters (Mandalorian Guard & Cad Bane)
I've seen these pictured with what looked like a keychain loop on the shoulders. My set does not have these.
Production Notes: Each figure has a backwards numeric designation from 1-6. Cad Bane is #1
I couldn't find a number on the trooper. The spray job on this is heavily chipped and is hard to see much detail on the reverse so I've assumed it is #2
Clone Trooper has a shoulder spike and Ranger style helmet.
Yoda is #3. All 6 figures are the same height making the Yoda disproportional to the rest. 
The Mandalorian Guard is #4. While these figures did not come with weapons or accessories, they were molded to do so. I have a plethora of knock-off blasters so these figures shall not go without.
Vader is #5
Darth Maul #6
The face sculpt includes face tattoo details. The off center white dots on the horns and eyes ruins a potentially cool looking figure. I've never repainted a figure but this makes me want to start. I wish I had purchased several of these when I had the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment