Saturday, February 10, 2018

Big Figs C-3PO

C-3PO
 Today at Ollie's Clearance I came across a dozen Star Wars "Big-Figs" on the over 50% off section. There is some excellent detail on our favorite protocol droid. 
You may not know that this is C3-PO. The red arm may have confused you but I assure you it's him. 
 Ironically released at part of the Rogue One Collection. 

At 31" this would be the tallest figure in my collection.
I not normally into jumbo figures but they only had C-3PO and at over half off I couldn't pass.
In the honorable mention category, I visited my local Cash Converters store that I frequent for deals on guitars.
From the Rogue One Line.

4 from the Disney just bought Star Wars Collection. I believe these retailed for $4.99-6.99. I got these for $2.00 each. 
I think I already have all 3 of these but for under $5.00 a piece I couldn't pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment